Step-by-step on how to set up Outlook with a second account
Whether you have two accounts for your main job, side hustle, or like to keep your personal mails in a separate account, this article is for you. Here is a step-by-step article on how to set up your second account in Outlook.
– Step one, you will open your Outlook application.
– Click on file in the top left corner of your application.
– Then click on the Add Account button.
- The Auto Account Setup window will appear.
- Fill in all the details:
– Your Name.
– The email address for the account you are adding.
– Your password for the account.
- Then click the next button.
- Here is an example of a completed Auto Account Setup window.
We hope you found our How to article easy to follow! If you have any suggestions leave them in the comments below! Don’t forget to go and have a look at our other blog articles.
At the start of the pandemic, most companies found themselves in a flat panic trying to get a remote work environment up. Few companies were prepared [...]
Recently we went through the process of reviewing our storage strategies. A big project we undertook was to archive all our data that that fit [...]
Recently I needed to go through a big data set and find the occurrence of a certain file suffix. Specifically, I needed to check [...]